Friday, April 23, 2010

Edie the great

ebay $9.99


Royal Elastic $95


I love Edie Sedgwick. She is an amazing fashion icon. If
you haven't seen Factory Girl I recommend you get off
your computer, go to your local video store, and rent it.
If you don't know who Edie Sedgwick is then i
recommend you Google search her, go to the video
store, and then watch the movie.The fashion in that
movie is something to get excited about. It totally made
me want to go to a thrift shop and buy a bunch of 60's
looking clothing. I have the most amazing Edie Sedgwick
shirt and shoes. The funny thing is the shirt says Edie on
it, so whenever i wear it and people ask me what my
name is I just point to my shirt. I can't find mine right
now so ill just get pictures of them off the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment