Thursday, April 22, 2010

I love my Vivienne Westwood and Zac Posen!


Ok so yesterday my mom surprised me with a pair of shoes. But these shoes weren't just any shoes, they were Vivienne Westwood Anglomania + Meissa shoes! They have many different colors but I got the purple and red ones. I just think purple and red are so happy together. I can't believe that I haven't seen a picture of Lady Gaga or Gwen Stefani in them! They remind me a lot of those girls. I am planning on wearing them with my H&M garden collection dress and jacket, a bit over kill to most people but I think there brilliant together. I'm not going to take a picture of me in them today because I want to save the outfit for later to show you guys.

Vivienne Westwood $150

As many of you may already know Zac Posen is making a line for target! It starts April 25th so don't miss it! The ad in Teen Vogue is amazing! I don't know about you guys but I so want the dress. If you haven't seen the ad go check out the May issue of Teen Vogue. I also saw a Zac Posen for Target dress in Nylon that was just amazing! You should check out the Zac Posen for Target site if you haven't seen it yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment